Monday, February 14, 2005

V-Day

Happy Valentine's Day !

Everyone I've talked to today hates this holiday for one reason or another. I, on the other hand, love it. It's not like I always have a boyfriend or anything, I just like that there is a whole day about love and kindness. It reminds me of all the wonderful people God has put in my life. I don't have to be in a relationship to let others know that I care for them. It doesn't have to be Valentine's day either, but it does serve as a nice reminder and excuse to do something overly mushy ;o).

So.....I hope you all enjoy today as much as possible and that somebody who realizes how amazing and special you are does something really mushy for you.
If nobody steps up to the plate for you today then give me a call. If you took the time to read my silly little blog then chances are I can think of at least a dozen reasons why you are special to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home