Thursday, January 13, 2005

Return

I got back in St. Louis yesterday. It was good to see friends and I'm looking forward to DR, but I am also very sad to leave my family. Being home for three weeks gave me just enough time to get comfortable and experience seperation anxiety again. Time with them is so important to me; they are so important to me. Sometimes this creates a personal conflict. Should I plan for a career near my family or should I grab the best opportunity that presents itself, despite location? Being a grown up kind of sucks. I don't like making serious decisions like this.
Thankfully, I don't have to worry about it as long as I stay centered on God. He is the best decision maker.
Lord, help me be completely submitted to you and your will.
P.S. Thanks to Katie and Jamie for being understanding, strong, loving, and Godly friends. They are always around to bring up the bright side to my occasional pessimism ;O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home