Thursday, February 03, 2005

Inside Out

"The good man out of the good treasure of his heart bings forth what is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart." ~Luke 6:45

Last night was the first night of the Bible study I'm trying to finish this semester. The book is called "Inside Out", and I am totally excited to dig in. There are a ton of awesome people in the bible study and I can't wait to get to know them better through fellowship. Now - I have to actually read the book for this to work ;O) - I love to read, but I have so many novels, text, and articles to read for school that this might prove to be quite a challenge.
Man, I am super busy! I wrote out my schedule for Katie Lew yesterday and realized that I really have only about an hour a day to accomplish any personal business (this blog would be included in that). I am either going to have to never attend any social events or lose a few hours of sleep each night. Since I am an early to bed, early to rise kind of gal, I am probably going to opt out of many social gatherings this semester. That stinks.

As if I wasn't introverted and anti-social enough already - now I have to limit the times I actually do feel like hanging out. Whe whe whe, I just can't stop whining. Shame on me. Let me just tack on, that I am blessed to have the opportunity to further my education and I would rather be too busy than lazy. Of course, who doesn't love to just lay around all day in their pajamas every once in a while? I love pajamas!
Wow, I'm more random today than usual. I guess I can't avoid my day any longer - time to work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleep Schmeep. Skip nothing and live it up.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home