Thursday, December 02, 2004

Today

Today I will face life with the conviction that this day will not ever return.
Today I will invest
my most valuable resource:my time,
in the most transcendental work: my life;

So, good morning! This is going to be a great day.
This time, like all others, is a very good one if we but know what to do with it. ~ R.W. Emerson
This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. ~Psalm 118:24

I use these two quotes pretty often, but they are just as true every minute of everyday. My plan today is to work all morning on policy and then work all afternoon on school assignments. This doesn't sound very exciting at first, but it is. Its exciting because of all the things in between and included in these plans. First, I get to walk to school with my own legs and feet. I have a warm coat, scarf, and friend to accompany me. Once I arrive, I am given the opportunity to work diligently and show my supervisor what it means to work in all things as if I'm working for The Lord (Col. 3:23). I will type with all ten of my fingers and read the screen with two eyes that God has given me to see the good in people. Throughout the day, I will speak to many different people with the mouth that God has given me and the words that he has planted in my heart.
God is SO good!
I love today. Thanks God for everything good in my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lalallalalala
love Grandaddy

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home