Saturday, December 11, 2004

Stress

Instinctively, I want to whine about how stressed I am at this very moment, and will remain until the end of next week. I suppose, I could also get upset and complain about the blown tire on my car and the lack of money to buy milk and other "staples", let alone a new tire. How will I get home for Christmas if I have no tire? Not by worrying.
Fortunately,
I am too blessed to be stressed. I thank God for my trials and pray that He will increase my wisdom and relationship with Him through them.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2-4 NIV


I lift up my eyes to the hills--where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD , the maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip--he who watches over you will not slumber. Psalm 121:1-3 NIV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home