Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! :o)

There are so many things to be thankful for....here are a few that are on the top:
God's love

My family
Call from my grandaddy this morning
Opportunity to further my education
Friends (new and old)
DR
A country with freedom of religion
Inspiring books and poetry
An invitation to a friend's house for the holiday
Toes
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. ~ Psalm 100:4
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. ~Philippians 4:6
God - thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Shelly,

It's a great reminder to just stop and be thankful, to be seriously thankful. I forget that, and often wind up spinning with my head down, wondering why the twirling is making me so sick.
Anyway, thanks for this list. It helped more than you know. See you soon!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home