Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Look at the Time

Well, it has been so long since I posted anything that I had forgotten my password.

Nothing terribly interesting to report at this point. I am preparing to leave the country for a little while, but plan on keeping this blog as up to date as possible while away.
I have returned to Alabama and officially finished my graduate course work.........YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again.....YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all I have left is my internship/practicum. Hmm, terrifying thought: once I finish the practicum I will be some sort of a "grown up" - whatever that means. At the very least I will be forced to secure a real job, less the student loan officers hunt me down and steal ..........well I actually have nothing of value for them to take.......perhaps they will just destroy my credit and leave me eternally shamed. Ah, finally I shall have the cardboard dream home that I so often fashioned as a child.

Snaps to all of my "grown up" friends for their hard working, day in and day out, triumph over .......hmm I think I am against this whole growing up scheme. How can you stick it to the man when he pays you...? Okay, I am obviously having a day. Forgive me.
Truly, I do admire those who work hard everyday in their respective careers. Hopefully, I can face my fears and make a transition into the "real world" soon. Or.......I could dwell on a statement made by one of my closest friends. "Shelly" she said,"some people aren't cut out for a 9-5 job. And let's face it, you have a low attention span." :O) Isn't she a doll? I love those friendly motivational insults. Only the truest of friends can provide them.

Okay that is it for now, but let me assure you that I plan on posting more frequently since my anxiety is obviously heightened and this is a wonderful outlet. Conveniently, it also lets me keep in touch.
Gosh I love multi-tasking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

And I love the return of Shelly

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home