Saturday, June 18, 2005

Poetic Tragedy

My heart aches from all its yearning;
How loud is the silence of supression
Cries for all that is worth risking fall deaf at the feet of fear
The battle rages all around

Come!
Consume all that is known with that which has never been
Reveal among the thorns, a refuge of comfort
Extend the gentle quiet of understanding,
Where words are but waste against the moment

A void lined with emptiness and fear,
Finally filled and overflowing ever more.

Through all my longing, I am yet at the beginning
Wilst tomorrow I may arrive
Yet there can be no arrival
For each end is yet another beginning

Several paths weave a single journey
Is to choose one way, to lose another



Protection from emptiness and fear no more
Invest in what is now,
Invest in what is to come
What am I longing for,
You never leave, but I rarely feel you
Always near, but never close
Oh the images of deciet, from nowhere they apear
Behold, it is trickery of my own device

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home