Sunday, June 05, 2005

I am

I am not a great writer or a great thinker. I do not have a perfect love or perfect strength.

I am a great creation, and I do have a perfect purpose.

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit-fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other. John 15:15-17 NIV

2 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

I disagree, I think you are a great writer and a great thinker and I'd read about your moldy bread anyday just cause it's you.

9:03 PM  
Blogger SBean said...

Thanx Linz!
Feel free to disagree with me as often as possible ;o)

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home