Saturday, June 04, 2005

Bread Mold

I have developed a habit of writing blog entries and saving them as drafts never to be posted. What's odd is that few of them are personal.

- am I censoring myself? If so, why?
- maybe its just lack of time and forgetfulness
- Perhaps some days I am just selfish with my thoughts. That said, what a crazy motive!?! As if anyone really cares, or knows for that matter, if I share or don't share my thoughts here.

In all honesty, I think it might have something to do with the lack of depth in my thoughts recently. I am just so tired, that when I get a chance to blog I am completely void of the ability to convey anything worth reading. Now, the real question to ask myself is: Why do I feel the need to post something "worth reading?"


Pride sneaks up on me.

I detest pride. It reminds me of bread mold. It starts with a small speck directly in the center, then quietly spreads into every other part. Even when things seem a little hard to swallow, the attack goes unoticed or ignored until it reaches the outside.


"When pride comes, then comes disgrace,
but with humility comes wisdom." Prov. 11:2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home