Sunday, June 05, 2005

Verse

It didn't take me too long to find the chains you just had freed me from. I got so used to having them on, I didn't know how to live in freedom.
What is it in the nature of man that draws us away from our purpose? To despise things of God and love the things that hurt us. - Dress down your pretty faith and give me something real.....Speak to the part of me that knows I'm something deep down inside. (S.Groves)
I can't see the sun for the daylight. I can't feel your breath for the wind....Built another temple to a stranger. Gave away my heart to the rushing wind. I'd rather feel the pain all to familiar, than be broken by a lover I don't understand. (Jars)

The pathway is broken, and the signs are unclear..... And I don't know the reason why you brought me here.......I'm not who I was when I took my first step, and I'm clinging to the promise your not threw with me yet. It may not be the way I would have chosen, when you lead me through a world that's not my home. You never said it would be easy, you only said I'd never go alone........I'll remember the suffering your love put you thorugh, and I'll go through the valley if you want me to. (G. Owens)

My dreams are not the issue here, for thee the hammer holds....The question still remains, what am I to be? .......I'm in your hands. (Bebo)

I want to leave a legacy. How will they remember me? Not well traveled, not well read, not well to do or well bread. (N. Nordeman)

Someone hear my cry, I'm dying for new life. I want to be worthy of love and beautiful. Sometimes I wish I were someone other than me - fighting to make the mirror happy. trying to find whatever is missing...Look inside my heart and be amazed. You make me beautiful, you make me stand in awe. You step inside my heart and I am amazed. - Gaze into my eyes and let me know you'd fight thousands for my love..... Some nights it's hard to be alone. But the finish line, it drives me on.(B. Dillon)

We were meant to live for so much more, but we lost ourselves....We are a beautiful letdown. In a world of bitter pains and bitter doubts, I was trying so hard to fit in, until I found out that I don't belong here. (Switchfoot)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home